Perfect solution for corrupt PST File – Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair
I am a Senior IT System Administrator working with an organization that uses Microsoft Outlook email client for business communication Here, I will share my experience with Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair Technician software that helped me resolve a critical issue in Outlook and saved the reputation of the business.
The incident happened this way
An employee in my organization was unable to open his Outlook. Consequently, I being the system administrator in the company was given the task of rectifying the issue, however, I could not open his Outlook even after using the Scanpst.exe utility. Then, I exported the PST file into another system to check if I could open it. Nevertheless, it did not happen so, and I concluded that the PST file was damaged. Further, I started searching for third-party tools to repair the damaged PST file. After using the free version of several tools that can repair the corrupted PST files, I decided to use Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair based on its benefits, functionality and cost. I purchased its full version and started the PST repair process.
Know its benefits below:
- Repairs severely damaged Outlook PST files – The software repairs severely damaged Outlook PST files quickly and easily. This is because of its easy-to-understand and easy-to-use interface.
- Repairs large size Outlook PST files – The software repairs all Outlook PST file without any limit on the size of PST files.
- Recovers all mailbox data items – The software recovers all Outlook mailbox data items, such as emails and their attachments, contacts, calendar, tasks, journals, etc.
- Saves and loads scan information – The software can save the scan information as DAT file and load it to complete the PST file repair process.
- Provides a preview of all the recoverable data items – The software provides a preview of all the recoverable data items in a tree-view structure in the ‘Preview’ window
- Multiple File Saving Option – The software provides an option to save the repaired Outlook data file in multiple file formats, such as PST, EML, MSG, RTF, HTML, PDF one at a time.
Software Other Beneficial Features
- Option to find PST file that is a very beneficial feature if the storage location of the PST file is not known.
- Facilitates to arrange scanned emails based on ‘Date’, ‘To’, ‘From’, ‘Subject’, ‘Type’, ‘Attachment’, and ‘Importance’.
- Option to save the newly created PST file at the desired location.
- Generates a log report that can be saved and viewed at a later time.
Now, Know Its Compatibility and Support
- Program: MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP) and 2000 version
Next, System Requirements
- Operating System – Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista XP
- Processor – Pentium Class
- Memory – 1 GB Minimum
- Hard Disk – 100 MB of free space
Steps to Repair PST Files with Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair Software
- Download, install, register and run the software.
(In the main GUI of the software, ‘Select PST File for Repair’ dialog box comes up providing ‘Browse’ and ‘Find’ option to select the damaged PST file for repair.)
- Click ‘Browse’ button if you know the location of PST file. Further, select the PST file and click ‘Repair’ button for the software to start the repair process.
- Click ‘Find’ button if you do not know the location of PST file.
(‘Find PST File’ dialog box opens up.)
- Choose a drive to search PST files. Further, click on ‘Find’ button to search PST files. Click on ‘Look in’ button to select a specific folder from the drive for PST file search.
(The ongoing ‘PST file repair’ process.)
(All the recoverable mailboxes from the scanned PST file is enlisted in a tree structure on the left side of the ‘Preview’ window.)
- Select all or particular mailbox item(s) for recovery.
- Click ‘Save Scan’ button to save the information/result of the ‘scanned PST file’. Now, you don’t need to scan the damaged PST file again.
- Use ‘Load Scan’ feature to load the scan information saved as DAT file.
- Click ‘Save Repaired File’ button from the ‘File’ menu to save recoverable mailboxes in file formats, such as PST, Office 365, EML, HTML, PDF, MBOX, RTF, DBX. Then, select the ‘Destination Path’ to save the PST file.
Note – I chose PST file format to save the recovered mailbox data items. Further, I imported it into Outlook to find that the PST file could be opened and its data items accessed.
Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair is a software with a pleasant look and feel, matching the interface of Outlook 2016 and 2013, and thus easy-to-understand and use. It easily repairs the damaged PST file and recovers all its data items successfully. It saved my reputation as a system administrator, which would not have been possible otherwise. Kudos to it from my side! I recommend it to all System Administrators handling Outlook!